Once an online inquiry is submitted, An Application fee of AED 525 is to be paid. Following are the T&C's
- Refundable if the school does not offer the student a place. Unless the child’s registration is carried forward to the following academic year.
- Non-refundable if the school offers the student a place but the student chooses not to take it.
Not deductible from the total tuition fees to be paid if the student is offered and accepts a place.
This deposit is payable after the student has been offered a place and parents have accepted the offer. The registration deposit is 10% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Please note, this is a non-refundable deposit.
Re-registration Deposit (For Existing Students)
This deposit is payable at the time of Re-enrolment to guarantee a place for the following academic year. The Re-registration deposit is 5% of the total tuition fees and is deductible from the total
Payment of Tuition Fees
The Application Fee is payable at the time of the online registration and is charged to process the application of new students. Once the child receives a formal offer from the school, the registration deposit is charged to enroll the child and secure the seat.
If new students enroll at a school during the course of the academic year, the school can charge tuition fees starting from the beginning of the month of enrolment.
Schools can collect annual tuition fees in three installments, due at the beginning of each term. The first term’s payment will be 40%, the second 30% and the third term 30% of annual tuition fees.
In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration and re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to relocation to another country/Emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances.
In the case of a refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration / re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term's fees will be deducted.
The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school register counts as days in school.
If paid with a credit card or online, monies will be refunded back to the credit card. Cash payments will be refunded via cheque.
GEMS FAB Co-Branded Credit Card Tuition Discount
The GEMS FAB credit card discount program continues into the 2019-20 academic year. Parents can receive a discount on their tuition fees when using a GEMS FAB Credit Card only. Click here for further details.