What you need to know...
Cambridge International School, Dubai, offers a high-quality bus transport service to students.
Our transport service at a glance:
- Provided by School Transport Services LLC (STS)
- STS is ISO certified (ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001: 2007)
- STS is the winner of the Dubai Quality Appreciation Programme (DQAP) 2011 and the Dubai Award for Sustainable Transport 2010 and 2012 (in the categories of School Transportation and Transport Safety)
- Exceptional fleet safety standards are maintained
- The rules set out by the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) Dubai are adhered to at all times
- All buses are equipped with Video Surveillance Systems, Global Positioning Systems and Student Attendance Confirmation Scanners
- The school administration continuously works with the experienced STS team to ensure standards of travel and road safety are always adhered to
To avail the transport service:
Step One: Submit a Transport Request form.
Step Two: The STS area specialist will confirm service availability in your area.
Step Three: If available, you will be contacted and informed of the safe collection and drop-off point/s, the timings and the bus mobile contact number (also available on stss.ae).
Step Four: Make your online payment and read the Terms and Conditions at stss.ae
|Sr No||Area/Route||Annual Fee(AED)||TRANSPORT FEE PER TERM (AED)|
|1||Rashidiya, Al Garhoud.||4,750||1,900||1,425||1,425|
|2||Deira, Karama, Bur Dubai, Hor Al Anz, Al Qusais, Mirdif, Al Quoz, Satwa, Muhaisnah, International City, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Ras Al Khor, Down Town, Business Bay, Skycourts, Zabeel, Jumeirah 1, Jumeirah 2, Jumeirah 3, Al Warqa'a 1, Al Warqa'a 2.||5,000||2,000||1,500||1,500|
|4||Dubai Marina, Greens, Meadows, Springs, Al Barsha 1, Al Barsha 2, Al Barsha 3, Jumeirah Lake Towers||5,650||2,260||1,695||1,695|
|5||Arabian Ranches, Motor City, Jebel Ali, Discovery Gardens, Jumeirah Village Triangle, Tecom, Ajman||6,050||2,420||1,815||1,815|
Payments are subject to change.
Payment can be made per year or in three payments, each of which can be made per term. Payments must be made before the service can be availed.
To discontinue the service in the middle of a term, a Dhs100 service fee will be charged.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
1. Online payment through the website stss.ae
2. Cash/Credit Card
3. Cheque (made out to: School Transport Services LLC)
If a cheque does not clear, a Dhs25 fee will be incurred and cheques will no longer be accepted from the person who issued the cheque.
To contact STS:
Call: 055 220 7491 or
Email: [email protected]
Ask for the Customer Care Executive.