To Withdraw

To withdraw an existing student

All students that are being withdrawn from CIS-Dubai must complete the online withdrawal process via PARENT PORTAL and accessed by your parent ID. Log on to and select PARENT PORTAL. A 30-day notification period is required to ensure all necessary documents are ready (including Transfer Certificates), as well as to process any potential fee refunds. Please note that December and June are the busiest times for withdrawals and notification of more than 30 days is appreciated.

If you do not know your Parent log-in details, kindly approach the Parents Relations Executive at [email protected] who can provide these.

Transfer Certificates at Withdrawal

Every student is required by the UAE Ministry of Education Law to have a Transfer Certificate (TC) from their previous school. Should a TC be required for a move outside Dubai, indicate that one is needed on the withdrawal form and we will begin the KHDA attestation process.

If you have any questions about whether a TC is required for your move, please speak with the Registration who can answer your questions.

Transfer Process Information

After your child has received an offer to join Cambridge International School we request the Transfer certificate from your previous school.

The original Transfer Certificate must be on official school letterhead. This form must be typed, signed by the Principal and show an official school stamp.

The Transfer Certificate of students from schools located in any country other than Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, USA and UAE, MUST be in English or Arabic and Attested by:

-Ministry of Education (Country of Origin)

-UAE Embassy (Country of Origin)

-Ministry of Foreign affairs (Dubai-UAE)

Attestation is required for GCC countries from Ministry of Education only.