08 00 am - 03 00 pm
Step1 - Go to school website: www.gemscis-dubai.com – under the Admissions tab there is a student enquiry form - Which has to be filled online - it will generate a student enquiry ID Number –take a print out of that.
Step2 - Purchase application form from school book store – fill forms
Step3 - Call the school registrar and take an appointment.
For FS1 - Year 2
Come on the appointment date with the forms duly filled and the documents mentioned below along with child and enquiry ID.
For Year 3 - Year 10
Come on the appointment date with the forms duly filled and the documents mentioned below
Step5 - Entrance test for Year 3 - Year 10 will be scheduled after the registration is duly completed.
For Year 12 admissions
Download and complete the relevant Application Form from the Sixth Form Admissions Section (link available on the pane on the left). This form needs to be submitted at the time of admission.
1. 4 passport-size photographs (recent).
2. 2 copies of the student’s passport with valid Residence Visa.
3. 2 copies of the Birth Certificate in English or Arabic.
4. Original Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the
previous school Transfer Certificates from schools in Asia/Africa must
be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of External
Affairs and the UAE Consulate in the country of origin.
5. 2 copies of the last school report and examination results/school
6. Registration/Admission forms duly completed. The name of the child
must be written as per Birth Certificate/Passport on all school
Note: Admission to the school is dependant upon the presentation and completion of all the required documents. For further information contact the Registrar: +971 4 282 4646 ext. 204.
FS1 & FS2
- There are no entrance tests for FS1& FS2 but it is mandatory for the prospective students to meet the teacher for an interactive session.
Year 1 - Year 6
- For Year 1-6, admission is granted on the basis of an entrance test in English (Comprehension and Composition).
Year 7 - Year 10
- For Year 7-10, admission is granted on the basis of an entrance test in English (Comprehension and Composition) and Mathematics.
- Secondary School admissions in Year 7 and above also require an interview with a member of the Senior Management team.
- Placement will depend on a recommendation and positive school report from the previous academic year.
- For Year 12, click here. Fill the form and bring at the time of admission.
Download Links :
Year 9 options booklet, 2011-2012